Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random thots at two am


First i m wondering what to write abt....and second thinking how to go about it...so i thought just let me share few random thoughts coming in my dimwit brain at this hour of d night or morn is it??? first thought came to my mind was to thank the inventor of headphones which enable you to hear your kinda songs at full volume even with ur roomie sleeping d room :P....doesnt it feel great at times just to plug in the headphones listen to your fav songs and just do nothing?? the feeling of being with yourself conquers many others.....

second i just opened my fb account and found my home page flooded with posts of my friends....at two am my world is yet not asleep ....who says early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy wealthy wise ???these are d people who have made my life, made me d way i am and however much i thank dese idiots .....it wont be enuf...true we have had our share of fights, disputes, shoutings ,periods of cold war ....but then is that not d beauty of life???? if everything was good and happy and pleasant what would be d point ???would we even then crave for those precious moments with our select few as we do now??? would we not miss d way we tease each other,get angry, and den try to pacify each other ...or after days of cold war facing each other and saying..."chal ho gayi nautanki" and then give each other the best of d hugs to let d other one know that whatever happens m dere wid u ???i surely would....and so tonight at this weird hour i want to say to all my friends "I LOVE U ALL"...


Well when i came to this professional life::: This life has taught me so much since waking up in the morning to reach office at time till completing my all assignment at workstation which i never did in my past life huh::

Being in this age bracket of twenty something u realize hell loads in life....friends change,foes change,boyfriends/girlfriends change,places change....u crib,u cry,u bitch,u worry about future,money,life yet u laugh, u think(occasionally :) ),u love,get hurt,love again....but then even in this state of not knowing something u keep findings hopes....hopes of happiness,of love,of friendship,of strength,of ur inner self...in this dilemma of what to do and what not to do...u get something more important...u get "YOU"....so if u r in dat state of confusion and worrying ...dun worry coz we all r in d same boat for once....but have d faith dat we all shall sail through...and even if we have problems in sailing whats d complaint all about...nobody ever said life is easy ,they just said its worth living it !!!!!

and now m really hungry so will try and get sum instant food in one of d rooms...so dat i survive till d morn...

No comments: